Cultivated in Europe, organic and gluten free. This oatmeal does not contain avenin, a prolamin. Studies indicate that consumption of gluten-free oatmeal is safe and ideal for people with food sensitivities, even those with gluten allergy.
· EU- Certified Organic Product
· High in complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber
· High protein content
· Has beta glucans, an excellent soluble fiber
· Contains avenanthramides which facilitates good blood circulation
· Easy to digest even for infants and those with compromised digestive system
· Ideal for vegan diet
· Without GMO
· No added sugar
· No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
· No trans fat
Oats: Healthy ingredients
Oats contain beta-glucan, a powerful fiber. Likewise, oats have a lot of antioxidants as well as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
Oats for Good Digestion
Oats helps to relieve and prevent constipation because of its high fiber content. Fiber is good for gut health. It keeps your stomach and abdominal lining protected while at the same time helps with regular bowel movement.
Oats for Weight Loss
Typically, the flavored oats we find in the supermarket comes with a lot of sugar so its not a good choice if you want to lose weight. This oatmeal comes pure without sugar, which is one of the best breakfast staples for weight loss.