· Best source of Vitamin D and Zinc
· Excellent source of B-Vitamins including B12
· Delicious taste
· Very low glycemic index
· Ideal source of complete protein
· High in dietary fiber
· Ideal for vegans and vegetarians
· No hormones
· Gluten free
· Without GMO
· No trans fat
· Subject to rigorous and regular microbiological, mycotoxin and heavy metal quality testing
Nutritional Yeast: The Superfood
Nutritional yeast with Vitamin D is designed and cultivated for daily consumption. Unlike with the common yeast or Brewer’s yeast, this nutritional yeast is safe. It has no potential toxic residues or bitter taste unlike with the usual yeast being used for the beer industry.
This nutritional yeast is a great natural source of protein, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper and Zinc. It is also fortified with Vitamin D which helps with a dozen of important bodily function. Just a few tablespoons of this nutritional yeast every morning is enough to get your daily nutritional requirement of Vitamin D, B-complex vitamins and minerals.
Cooking with Nutritional Yeast
· Add some creaminess to your daily morning cereal by sprinkling nutritional yeast on top after cooking.
· Nutritional yeast can serve as a vegan alternative to cheese sauce particularly for cheese dips, pasta sauce or for baking.
· Sprinkle nutritional yeast to your salad to balance its taste and add a touch of umami.
· Use in place of butter and salt for a healthy popcorn.
· Season your Mediterranean or Italian dishes with herbs, spices and nutritional yeast.
· Mix this into risotto instead of the usual Parmesan cheese.