Sweet paprika ready to use for all your cooking needs.
What is Hot Paprika?
Sweet paprika is a favorite spice by both chefs and amateur cooks for a reason. It adds in some natural color to your food as well as a pleasant mild taste. It doesn’t compete with intense flavors; on the contrary, it enhances them.
How to Cook with Sweet Paprika
Sweet paprika imparts a vivid red color that makes for a standout dish. It turns your ordinary potato salad, coleslaw or salad dip into something that looks festive. Paprika’s warm flavor came from ripened sweet pepper. It has a mild heat without the spicy kick.
Use this paprika powder to add a touch of delicate warm and earthy-sweet flavor to soups, stews, roasted vegetables, meat rubs, seafood, and rice dishes. It goes well with tomato-based sauces.
To fully release paprika’s aroma and flavor, heat it in oil or mix in with water-based ingredients.
Sweet Paprika for Keto and Vegan Recipes
Use sweet paprika to season your keto or vegan diet. Paprika adds in some flavor without the hidden salt common in garlic powder or pre-made seasoning.
– Sauté your vegetable dish in olive oil and add a dash of sweet paprika before turning off the heat.
– Turn your avocado into a creamy appetizer by using a bit of paprika powder.
– Make some cauliflower rice by steaming a head of cauliflower. Turn it into a tasty rice meal by adding some meat bits and paprika powder.
– Cook some keto chicken paprikash by seasoning your chicken with paprika, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, thyme, oregano, broth, and sour cream.
– Paprika goes well with Turkish, South American, Hungarian and African-inspired dishes.